Volunteer in India and enjoy Tiger Safari in Ranthambore National Park with AVI
Volunteering in India and not getting a chance to see Bengal Tiger is like Cake without a Cherry. What if you get a chance to volunteer in India and enjoy Tiger Safari in Ranthambore National Park? Yes, this is what is offered at AVI- We Volunteer in India. For all our interested participants, travel trips to Ranthambore National Park are arranged by us in which the participants get a chance to explore the wildlife including monkeys, tigers, langoors , chinkara, deer, crocodile, bear, peacocks etc and at the same time, they can also enjoy the beauty of nature like lakes, mountains and thick forest. Ranthambore National Park pull the attraction of number of wildlife lovers and photographers and for all the formal rulers in Jaipur it is known to be the famous hunting ground.
Your trip to Ranthambore National Park will include the following:
- Take pleasure in the Tiger Safari in the park.
- Visit to the forts that are located in the middle of jungle and are 1000 years old.
- Relax in a pool in a hotel.
Your trip would be for 2 days and 1 night.
A tentative itinerary for the Ranthambore National Park trip when you volunteer in India with AVI
leave the camp at around 07:00 after taking early breakfast. It is 6 hours drive by a private car while reaching Ranthambore at around 13:00.
Enjoy your lunch in the hotel where you would be staying on double/triple occupancy.
Visit 1000 years old fort in the afternoon.
Have fun in the pool thereafter.
Enjoy your dinner in the hotel and go to your bed at your convenient time.
Get up early and be ready for Jungle safari at around 06:00. Enjoy the safari, take some good photos of the jungle and wild life and return to your hotel by 10:00.
Enjoy your breakfast and relax in the pool or in the sun for a while.
Leave for back to the camp at around 11:30. Buy some chips, snacks, water etc on the way as you may not feel hungry to stop for a real lunch. And, reach the camp by 18:00 hrs.
Trip price will be calculated later after knowing the exact number of participants and the following will be included in it:
- To travel to Ranthambore and back to hotel, the private taxi and toll tax included.
- In the Ranthambore jungle, visit to the Historical forts.
- On double/triple occupancy, 1 night stay in the hotel.
- Lunch and dinner of 1st day and breakfast of 2nd day.
- With a local guide, Tiger Safari in the jungle where the guide will explain everything about the jungle, its history and wildlife.
- During the whole trip, one of the AVI staff members will accompany you.
- For the taxi driver and one of the staff member of AVI, accommodation and food facilities.
Following will be excluded:
- Personal expenses like phone calls, shopping etc.